Saturday, August 19, 2017

Enough already on the Eclipse


unisex-child I Don't Care About The Solar Eclipse Funny Total T Shirt Tee 8 Purple
 A shirt on Amazon that I so wish I would have known about earlier.

I'm so sick of the eclipse it isn't even funny.

How, you may ask, can a person hold such a view?

Well, I do.

I'm sick of the hype.  I'm sick of the all sorts of this and that going into town to accommodate the huge influx of people, and I'm sick of the huge influx of people.  I'm sick of the approximately 10,756 t-shirt variants about the eclipse.  I'm sick of the odder marketing, such as the "adult camping" offered by a strip joint north of town.

And I'm baffled.

Is there so much spare cash in around that so many people can come from so far to see dark? Seriously?

I mean, I understand driving up from Colorado, or down from Montana.  But flying in from Japan?

Seriously?

I'll be glad when its over.

No comments: