Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Lex Anteinternet: It's Fall

Yesterday I posted this?
Lex Anteinternet: It's Fall: Earlier this week I posted an item whining a bit about the "it's sure been hot" comments I was, up until recently, hearing i...
This morning it was so cold that I broke down and turned the heat on in the bathroom when I was shaving.  Just too darned cold.

Not that everyone appreciates this.  My wife doesn't believe its cold as its summer and she's always hot.  It'll be hot, in her view, until October, which is one of the reasons that I suffer in Spring and Fall.  The windows will all be open all night.  It wouldn't matter if polar bears were lurking around those windows, it'll be "too hot" to close them.

And down at work the blower for the air system is on.  Every morning recently I've come in with temperatures in the 50s and its still on.

But it's cold.

Early reports, by the way, have some clouds for Monday, the day of the eclipse.  We've had rain every day for days.  Yesterday we got a big rain storm in the morning, and a torrential one in the afternoon.  Casper's been billed with a place that has a high likelihood of being sunny.  Not so much this year.

No comments: