Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Lex Anteinternet: Chrome Messing Up Blogger. Time for Lex Anteinternet Part II?

Lex Anteinternet: Chrome Messing Up Blogger: It is, and that's odd, as Chrome is a Google platform and so is Blogger. Anyhow, right now, on Chrome this blog is so slow its unusabl...
I posted on this last week and the problem persists.

Of course, I don't know how limited, or widespread, it may be. 

The page seems to hang up on the labels and never work right after that, and this page certainly has a lot of labels.  I may go in and try to wipe out some duplicative and unnecessary ones.  If that fails, I'm seriously considering starting a Part II of Lex Anteinternet as a second blog.  I hesitate to do so as all the Google stats that go with this one will be lost, as it'll be a brand new blog.  But a blog that's impossible to load is pretty pointless.

No comments: