Thursday, September 5, 2013

Public Surplus: Auction #961934 What's up with the State of Montana and knives?

Some time ago, because I was interested in a truck that my county was auctioning on line, I registered to receive up dates on the Public Surplus Auction website.  I must have done it incorrectly, as I never did receive updates on the truck I was interested in, but I still get updates from all around the region.

I've noticed in these that the State of Montana is constantly auctioning surplus pocket knives.

Public Surplus: Auction #961934

Why does Montana have so many pocket knives to auction?  It's odd.  I wouldn't even have guessed the government would buy pocket knives, or at least that a state or county would, as I'd just presume that people who need pocket knives would go out and buy their own.  I must be missing something.

No comments: