Saturday, January 9, 2016

Some good history from surprising sources

I don't like video games, or whatever we call them now, much.

And by "much", I mean hardly at all.

I didn't really like the primitive ones that were around when I was a teenager, and I don't like them now in general.  I don't like Play Station or Xbox, or whatever they are.

Which causes this to be all the more surprising.

I found that there are some really excellent videos that have been put out by companies that have video games dedicated to armored warfare.

They're frankly excellent.

I'm stunned, quite frankly, as I never would have expected that. But they are very good.

Therefore, I'm going to start linking some in.

You'll have to be a student of World War Two or armored warfare history to really care about this at all, and that is frankly outside of the time frame that this is supposed to focus on, but they're so good, I can't help but link them in. So those will start appearing here soon.

No comments: