Monday, March 6, 2017

I've been sick with a virus. . .

really sick.

It came on about a week ago and by the middle of the week I had to take a day off from work, which I almost never do (okay, for anything, I admit it). 

I'm still not back to 100%.

March, by the way, is the month the killer 1918 Flu Epidemic broke out.  Just saying.

Anyhow, I've been so sick, I haven't been paying much attention to the news, and I haven't been blogging about it all, even though there have been some newsworthy things going on.

I started to feel semi okay, but only semi, yesterday really.  Which was good as we had a family errand we had to make and I accordingly played the Sunday news shows while driving the distance to attend to them.

Which was a shock.

Now, everyone here, if they've read my entries over the past year, is aware that I'm not a Trump fan.  I'm not a Clinton fan either.  If ever a political party deserved to lose an election, it was the Democrats of the past year. 

Indeed, while I have another thread I'm working on in regards to it, I think the election of Trump reflects a variety of things including a cultural rejection of a party that reflects the lilly white, hyper liberal, upper middle class, effete, neutered, view of the Democratic Party.  People donn't want it.  The Democrats, I suppose, can be somewhat, but only barely, excused for not knowing this as they were still riding on the high of the late Obama Administration discovery of "progressivism" but they have no excuse now.  The blistering level of their ignorance is therefore fully demonstrated by the fact that they keep having Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi be their spokesmen, which is an insult to everyone who isn't a Baby Boomer in general and an insult to the political feelings of the country in general.  That television sets go dim every time Schumer or Pelosi show up on them doesn't seem to be something the Democrats pick up on for some reason.

Anyhow, this isn't about that, it's about Trump's tweet accusing the Obama administration of wiretapping him.

I don't know what Trump thinks he's doing, but that's a very serious accusation and if he can't back it up, and he won't be able to, there should be very serious implications for him, all negative.

And it worries me.

I didn't watch his speech earlier this past week, but there seemed to be positive reactions to it.  Now this.

Well, I don't know if its part of some warped strategy or what, but I do know that when I see people his age suddenly fly into accusations like this that are unfounded, I worry about their "very good brain". 

I know that sounds really harsh, but sudden weird accusations of this type are really bizarre, to say the least.  Maybe he's just never had to temper his comments.  Maybe he doesn't get enough sleep.  Maybe its part of some strategy.  Maybe its something else. 

Whatever it may be, the behavior is more than a little bizarre and somebody ought to make him knock if off.

No comments: