Saturday, February 6, 2021

Oh, and one more thing Governor Gordon. . .

On this topic:  
Lex Anteinternet: Weld County, Wyoming? No thanks.
The degree to which boosters completely fail to think out the things that they boost is one of the stories that repeats itself continually t...

Weld County, Wyoming? No thanks.

The degree to which boosters completely fail to think out the things that they boost is one of the stories that repeats itself continually throughout history.

The law of unintended consequences.

I really want an additional 320,000 people eligible for instate hunting licenses.

I haven't been able to draw an antelope license two years running.  I really, really want to add 320,000 people from Weld County to the rolls.  After all, down there, there aren't any antelope to hunt and then they could travel up to my county and make sure that I never drew a tag as they drew them.

Yeah. . . that's something we want alright.

No comments: