Sunday, January 30, 2022

Best Post of the Week of January 23, 2022

The best posts of the week of January 23, 2022

Cliffnotes of the Zeitgiest Part XXVIII. The juvenile or nearly so femme fatale edition. Plus, the example of monarchy, Robbing trains, Expats and politics, M&M's, Tucker Carson and Carson Tucker.









I posted the above entry with the photo above, even though it goes on much longer than that, as the same photo was posted on Reddit's 100 Years Ago Today thread where it received a large number of likes and lots of comments.

I'm not sure what it is, and I don't know that I want to, but I've noticed that any photos of young women on Reddit tend to go a bit wild.  It's a bit scary.

Quite awhile back I posted on the same sub a photo of a couple of young Kurdish women and some people were nearly overcome by it.  If I recall, they were simply in traditional dress, getting water.

Anyhow, I'm often surprised but what people are really fascinated by and what they are not.  This is one such example.

As an aside, one sharp-eyed observer wondered if the girl on the right was holding a cigar.  I hadn't even noticed, but frankly I think she is.  Opinions?

I have to say, the two young women look very happy.  I hope their live were happy ones.

2022 Wyoming Legislative Session. Part I.




No comments: