Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Lex Anteinternet: Happy Centenary! Things or rather places, that are 100 years old. Adding another of a bit different character.

 Last week I posted this item:
Lex Anteinternet: Happy Centenary! Things or rather places, that ar...: I've been meaning to post this forever but just wasn't in any big hurry to do it. Then it suddenly dawned on me that if I didn't...
Later, I went into the local Sutherlands and saw they had t-shirts celebrating their 100th Anniversary. Turns out they are also 100 years old.

Now, they aren't local, and I don't even know how long they've been here. They took over the space used by another store, although I've forgotten what it was.  I go there relatively frequently however.  And it turns out they too remain family owned.

Another interesting retail centenary.

No comments: