Saturday, September 2, 2023

Jerks.


I've been going through my camera roll on my computer, as frankly the organization was a mess.  In doing so, I stumbled back across this photograph from last season.

This depicts some Colorado fishermen who nearly ran over my dog, which they could see, in their haste to get to the river before me.

Keep in mind, this is one of those classic acts that depends on me being rational.  They were headed right for the dog at quite a speed and nearly hit him.  I was caring a shotgun.  No, I'm not going to shoot somebody over a dog, but in my legal career I've twice had instances in which a person very nearly did just that.  

I went ahead and loaded up in the howling wind and hunted this stretch of the river anyway.  They looked like they weren't doing well in the high winds.

And people wonder why us natives resent Colorado sportsmen.

No comments: