Saturday, September 10, 2016

Lex Anteinternet: Late Summer, 2016

 I recently posted:
Lex Anteinternet: Late Summer, 2016: I can't wait for the fall to arrive.
And the good luck just continues.

After the jeep incident, the Diesel Particulate Filter (my 07 Dodge is probably the last diesel Dodge in the world that still has its filter still on the truck blocked up.  I'd had that replaced in January when the old one failed, and so that was a surprise.  More of a surprise even as the truck had just been into our regular mechanics for a new clutch.

Well, it turned out it had an exhaust leak (but it may be worse) that was causing this.  I took it to the great local diesel shop here and they fixed it.  It's several miles from my house, so I walked from there. No big deal.  I rode my bike down yesterday as I knew I'd have to pick it up.

When I went to get on my bike, trusty Ol' Blue, I had a flat tire.

Great.

And the "See Dealer Now" warning is already back on, on the Dodge.  They warned me that it might be the injectors.

Uff.

No comments: