Monday, March 25, 2019

Well I guess I'll skip listening to my downloaded Sunday Morning news shows.

I never catch them live, as I have other things to do on Sunday mornings.  But I usually do catch them the following week.

But as they were released prior to the news coming out that there was no collusion by Trump with the Russians, they'll be obsolete.  Later this week, hopefully, more details will come out, including whether or not Attorney Mueller felt that there was collusion, maybe, but not of a type sufficient to levy indictments for, maybe.  My predictions are that will be cleared up later this week.

My further predictions are that parties in the Democratic left that were howling that the report would surely lead to an impeachment will turn on somebody and howl all week that Mueller ought to be run out of D.C. on a rail because he's a bady, now that the hoped for result isn't coming in. And I also predict that parties in the GOP right will howl how this demonstrates a benighted sense of duty on the part of the President who should now be given all credit on everything.

We'll have to wait to next Sunday to get the better punditry analysis, maybe.

No comments: