Thursday, July 26, 2018

Readership here tanks. . .

while picking on the Tribune, to an extent, I should note that readership here has, this past week, absolutely tanked.

Normally about 200 people stop in here per day.

Yesterday it was below 100.


Something must be causing it.  Not sure what.

Be that as it may, it's way down.

What might have caused it, however, is that I took the blog down for about 12 hours the other week to make some adjustments.  I couldn't recall quite how to do that, so I actually deleted it, knowing that I could reinstate it. I then figured out how to do what I wanted, and made it private while I adjusted it.

Why that would have made a difference, I don't know, but perhaps it did.

1 comment:

Pat, Marcus & Alexis said...

And then right back up to normal readership levels the next day.

Weird.