Sunday, December 20, 2020

Sunday Morning Scene: Churches of the West: Unidentified, Livermore Colorado.

Churches of the West: Unidentified, Livermore Colorado. (Sometimes the ...

Unidentified, Livermore Colorado. (Sometimes the photos aren't very good).


This is an unidentified, and likely abandoned Prairie Gothic church near the highway in Livermore, Colorado.


I've been by this church a zillion times, but until had to stop in Livermore the other day, I never attempted to photograph it. Stopping in, I found that unless a person is willing to is trespassing, which I wasn't, a moving highway photo is about as good as a person can do.

So why do it all? Well, at least its cataloged. 

This isn't, by the way, the only church in Livermore.  There's a much nicer newer one I'll photograph in the future.  I suspect that church replaced this one.

No comments: