Monday, February 2, 2015

Random Snippets. Even I know better than that. . .

I don't watch football much. Prior to being married, in my adult life I'd normally not even catch one game in an average year.  Since being married, I tend to catch the Super Bowl, as my wife likes the game.

So I saw last night's.

Now, while I don't watch football much, I have seen football, and I can recall watching quite a few games or parts of games when I was young, as my father liked football a lot.

And I well recall teams being down by one touchdown down near the end zone, in the last minute of the game, running plays as rapidly as they could without even huddling.

Which is why I was stunned even before they blew it, when the Seahawks didn't do that in the last 50 seconds of the game.  Geez, if even I know that, what were they thinking?

No comments: