These photographs, taken in waning light, depict St. John's Episcopal Church in Jackson, Wyoming. There are actually two churches on the location, with this one being the new church built in 1995.
The photographs that appear below are the second church, built in 1916. This church is on the same half block as the 1995 church. So here we have something that fits nicely into the 1916 theme we've been exploring this year.