Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Lex Anteinternet: Waiting for the Storm


 The building this morning, I could hardly get here this morning.

Yesterday, I was waiting, and posted the same:
Lex Anteinternet: Waiting for the Storm: We're supposed to be getting a huge storm today and tomorrow. I sure hope so. These photographs were taken on March 20 in the foothi...
Indeed, in a very rare action for me, the day before yesterday I called a court across the state to see if I could appear by video link in a hearing, if I needed to.  They said I could.  Opposing counsel, however, graciously suggested that perhaps we could just move the hearing a couple of weeks and the court agreed.

Yesterday I kept thinking I'd been whining.  I was supposed to leave at about 6:00 am this morning, but even by mid evening there was no snow.  A busted weather report, I thought.

Then is started raining and the neighborhood turned to ice.

This morning there's well over a foot of snow.

I80, rather than going over South Pass, which had been suggested as an alternative route, is closed.

20/26 between Moneta and Waltman, going the regular route, is closed.

South Pass is closed.

And the snow is coming down hard.

No comments: